|The U.S.S. JURASSIC newsletter is named the TREKOSAURUS and is a monthly publication. The length of the newsletter will vary depending on the amount of news and submissions by club members.
DUTIES OF THE NEWSLETTER EDITOR INCLUDE:
- Do layout on the club newsletter.
- Having the newsletter printed and mailed out.
- Writing articles as needed, and editing articles submitted by other club members. Small amounts of editing (such as grammar and punctuation corrections) will be done without consulting the author. If a story or article needs large amounts of editing the submission will be returned to the author to be rewritten.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION OF NEWSLETTER EDITOR:
- Must be a Full member of the U.S.S. JURASSIC.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have taken OTS.
- Must have taken or be willing to take the SFA College of Communications within three months of receiving the position. Or have prior experience doing a club or Division newsletter.
- It is preferred that the newsletter editor have a computer capable of doing desktop publishing.